You may be wondering why two girls from different countries (Brazil and Peru) met in Japan and decided to do this project.
We had the chance to spend 5 months (from May to September) living in Japan and we decided to do this blog as part of our assignment in Chugoku Design College, so many people can know more about the way of living and japanese culture.
In this blog you will find information about:
– Japanese behavior, because the best way to live in Japan is to act like everybody else. This is a practical guide of how to be japanese and follow their customs and manners.
– What to eat. If you think you are going to eat just raw fish when travelling to Japan, this posts will show you all the possibilities you have!
– Where to go. There are many interesting places to visit in Japan. We will try to show you as much places as we can and their highlights. If you are afraid you will get lost in the streets of Japan or won`t know which bus to take to move around, we will show you how to do it. It is much more easy than you think!
– Useful tips. If you are going to live in Japan for a short or long time, you will find this tips very useful to make your life more comfortable, and save some money too!
– Learn japanese, because the main problem when coming to a new country is to learn the language. And japanese can be very difficult. So, if you know a few words and want to improve your knowledge, these are the possibilities for you!
– Curiosities. Beside having different manners and behaviors, in Japan there are also many different new things that are worth sharing!
We hope you find this blog useful and interesting. We would like to thank Okayama Prefectural Government and Chugoku Design College, especially to Professor Miyawaki, for all the help and support.
Thank you and join our adventure!